Monday, November 26, 2012

What do you love?

So I'm listening to the CD set of The Secret: The Power, which is the one of the books from the author The Secret, Rhonda Byrne. In it, she claims that if we are thankful and acknowledge what we love, then the things we want will easily come to us. If we have not be hugely grateful, then we will not see huge success and rewards come our way. When I read The Secret years ago, it really did open my eyes to a way of thinking that I do believe has brought many successes in screenwriting my way. So now I'm listening to this and feel, why not? So I plan to start asap and be thankful and remind myself how many things I love on a constant basis. She tells us it must be all day long, to be aware of all the good that is in our lives. For instance, I love that I wake up to a nice song on the clock radio. I love that my son cuddles me in the morning. I love that my husband helps our son get ready. I love that I see my gym friends in the morning. I love that my dog is happy to greet me when I come home. And on and on and on. It can't hurt and definitely makes us appreciate what we have. And it's possible that by being this grateful, being this in love with things we forget to acknowledge, we are bringing rewards our way. So why not try? As a writer, I am looking for more success to come my way. So I'm more than happy to try. What about you? I look forward to reporting the riches and success that comes its way. I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment