Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A screenwriting website worth checking out

There are a lot of screenwriting websites out there, yes. But not all of them have the wonderful knowledge coming from Christopher Lockhart. He's worked at ICM for probably most of his career and now he produces films. But besides that, the guy just cares about the craft of writing and helping writers get ahead. He spends much of his own free time on the twoadverbs website giving newbies guidance on their loglines and ideas. I'm not sure when he sleeps, because he always seems to be doing more and more for fellow writers. Going to twoadverbs.com in my opinion can save screenwriters years of wasting time on screenplays that will never end up going anywhere because of the lack of it being commercial. If it wasn't for Christopher, I'm sure it would have taken me even longer to start seeing my success unfold. So that's why I'm writing a blog and giving a shout out to twoadverbs.com The writers on there are pretty helpful too. You get to know which writers hang out the most and have the most to offer. Sure, like any screenwriting website with a forum there can be people that make you scratch your head and wonder, "where did they get that opinion?" But most of them are really helpful and care to guide you towards the best idea possible. Occasionally CL even has contests. Not sure if he has lately. I haven't had as much time to peruse the site. But check it out when you have a moment. I think you'll like stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment