Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Writing a show pilot bible

So the managers I'm working with submitted my sitcoms to a few producers and now they're looking to send it out to more people. So they've asked us to write a bible. If you don't know what that is, it's basically what the producers will read to get an idea of what your show is. Now, I've pitched sitcoms in person and I knew a bible was pretty much the same thing. But I'd never sent a bible to anyone. So I knew I had to do it the right way. Luckily for the internet! I quickly came across a website that I found very helpful so thought I'd post that for anyone else that might need some guidance. Written by Lucy V Hay, I felt she really knew what she was saying and in an easy to follow way. So here ya go! Hope it's helpful to you too!

http://www.bang2write.com/2009/07/how-to-write-tv-series-bibles.html

No comments:

Post a Comment