Wednesday, June 19, 2019

And the script goes on

So it's been way too long since I've written. The only thing I can say is I've been so busy with writing projects, so that's at least a good reason not to blog. But I do at least want to try and blog once a month. Okay, it's been about six months. Sort of the same thing. lol

I'm about to start the 2nd act of my WW2 script that I'm co-producing with two producers. I brought the project to them, so that's why I'm co-producing it. They've produced a ton of things. Me, this will be my first. But the most important thing is that I get this script finished!

I finally got notes from both of them on my first act. There wasn't a ton, so that's nice. And now I can get started on the rest of the script. Maybe I'm writing my blog because I'm nervous to actually finish the script. Do you get that way? I guess those small voices in my head that doubt what kind of writer I'll be, pop up every so often. I know not to listen to them. I know that you have to get something on the page so you can rewrite it. But there's still some of those voices and moments. So hush you darn voices! Okay, I don't want this blog to be too long. I don't want to waste all my time blogging and not writing! If you have any tips on how you ignore those voices of doubt, I'd love to hear them. And for me, onto the 2nd act of my script!

2 comments:

  1. Sick your characters (the nastier the better) on the voices. It works wonders for me. Guy

    ReplyDelete