Friday, November 30, 2012

The Power Really works, again!

Okay, this is my third post about listening to the book The Secret: The Power. I've been waiting to get notes from a really powerful film producer for a couple months. We've been in touch, but he's been busy on productions. But I've been in gratitude and "love" for everything in my life this whole week. And so, guess when I heard from him? Today. Because I've been in gratitude -- all week! Okay, again, you might want to say no, that isn't why. But so far, I've had several freelance gigs come my way. And the producer I want to get notes from, is ready to talk to me about a new idea I have. All I'm saying, is it's looking like this whole gratitude thing is working for me! Sorry if I sound like a broken record. But I'm really hoping you already bought this book already! If not, what are you waiting for???

No comments:

Post a Comment