Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Power works!

Okay two posts ago I mentioned that I was listening to the CD The Secret: The Power, but the author of the Secret. In it it says you must or should say all the things you love all day long in order to manifest success and money. So, today was my first day to do it. And guess what? I booked two freelance writing gigs! Both back-to-back calls! They both wanted me tomorrow, but one was willing to wait till Friday, the first day I was available. Okay, so, let's pretend it wasn't the book. Let's pretend. But I don't know. My first day and I book not even one gig, but two! All I'm saying is you must try it. There's no down side to being thankful for all the great things you see in your world. And perhaps, it just might manifest the success and money you are looking for. I wish you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment