Friday, December 9, 2011

Jumping for Joy


So I just got off the phone with one producer who has my outline. He read my sample script and said it was really well written, funny, hit all the right beats. Yippee! He likes the outline we sent and wants to get it to this bigger producer today. Eeeh! So excited! If she likes it, then we meet with her and start developing it. She's produced so many things I love, this could be so very cool. I don't know if I can wait to talk to him again. He's not even sure if he's going to call me back after the meeting. So who knows when we'll talk! I hope he's so darn excited that she says yes, that he can't wait to call. I hope! I can barely stand it watching the minutes tick away. Please don't make me wait all weekend or week to hear! It's super exciting and another step in the right direction of my soon to be successful screenwriting career. I hope the next thing I post is, it's a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment