Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Run and hide

What do you do when people are trying to screw you over? It feels like crap. Makes me want to hide my head under the covers. I'm usually sad for like a day, and then dust myself off and start again. Started yesterday for me. Won't get totally in it, because don't want to bad mouth anyone. I think things like that will always come back to haunt you. But felt left out by a writer on something. Could even be a producer involved. I'm really not sure. But it sucks! I'm left feeling like a 5 year old that no one wants to jump rope with. And hey, I'm really good at jumping rope!

So woke up feeling better. Feeling like okay, I put myself and my writing out there, this is par for the course. Of course I'm going to be judged and I need thicker skin. Then something totally separate happens today and I'm totally dissed, again! Argh! It's enough to make me want to hole up forever! Okay, that's dramatic. But it hurts. It sucks. I hate feeling like this.

All I can say is I'm looking forward to January and all the exciting things I have going on till then. So for now? I think I want to go lay down. All this dissing makes a person tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment