Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ups and downs of writing

Monday I had some great screenwriting news. Tuesday it got put on hold till not sure when. Today had more great screenwriting news. But the freelance writing gig I had also disappeared. It's all ups and downs and sometimes it's more than I know how to handle it. I want to just focus on the great screenwriting stuff that's on its way. But sometimes the pressure of making money is more than I can handle. Argh! How does one just focus on the good, even when the stress of the unknown is too great to bear? Even went to yoga today. So you'd think I'd be the poster child for calm. But even that wasn't enough. I also worked out! But that's also not enough. Not sure what else I can do!

I guess it's just that great unknown that seems so scary. Not sure what's coming. I've started putting feelers out for more freelance gigs. So eventually something will turn up. It always does. So why wouldn't it this time? It's just the anticipation that's just too much. So in the mean time I'm reading someone's script and working on my own. I sure hope I can be funny when I'm stressed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment